Camp takota comes out today!!! Pre order camp takota @ camp takota.com #CampTakota #GraceHelbig #HannahHart #Mamrie Hart
VEWWY VEWWY SOON U GUYZ
Rovaniemi, Laponia, Finlandia
SHERLOCK CHARACTERS’ CLOSETS.
So yeah I’ve been raiding closets. This time, I am raiding my favorite fandom’s character closets. So here are them:
- Sherlock’s Closet. Oh yes, he has 8 sets of clothes.. of course, he is this fashionable god so of course he has a lot clothes.
My favorite: The Buckingham Palace Sheet.
- Moriarty’s Closet. He is Mr. Sex, of course he has a lot clothes. Though not grand as the consulting detective but hell equally bad ass the latter.My favorite: Of course the The Tourist, because after that I am always seeing him in the crown.
- John Watson’s Closet. *cough* no pun intended. (laughs) but yeah, I’ve seen his closet. lol. Okay, so John is not on the “oh hey look I look ~faboulousa~ side but he wears the most comfortable clothes. My Favorite: The Festive John. That sweater is the bomb! He looks like a walking gift wrapper. Lol! Sorry Jawn, but I love you!
- Irene Adler’s Closet. Is there such? Lol. Yeah, she’s the woman, too many clothes to choose from but prefers to wear none. I can’t really comment on her style since she is the style herself. But her body measurements (so envious)My Favorite: Her Battle dress. Who doesn’t. (Vatican Cameo!)
- Molly Hooper’s Closet. The girl who counted. Like Jawn, yes she’s on the simpler side. She’s our typical girl. I love how she dresses for Sherlock but I hope she dresses more grand on season 4. My Favorite: The Hot Molly. Holy Molly wow. Even Lestrade dropped his shit when Molly removed her jacket.
So to wrap it up. I love Sherlock so much I can notice the little details.
note:I originally posted these (my drawings) on my instagram account.. be updated there and if you are going to use these, please please give credits. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: DRAWYOURFANDOM
Thank you. See you all lat-erss.
because there aren’t enough versions of this scene on tumblr already
There can never be enough